Friday, June 3, 2016

Kick Ball

June 4, 2016

Hello Kickers!
This morning we will head over to Vet's Field to celebrate our hard work. We will have six teams playing three games of kickball. When your team is in the field, pay attention to where the ball is! Who is getting ready to kick... where do you predict the ball will go? What will your plan be when they kick the ball?

When your team is kicking... cheer for the kicker! Cheer your team on! This is all for fun and good spirit!

One last thing, when we're walking to and from Vet's, be thinkers! stay on the side walks and out of people's yards. Let's keep the Packer community strong!

Image result for kickball

Be good. Be nice. Behave.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, dear author. This post is very motivating and encouraging. When I have read the words Kick a ball it has given me a lot of energy and a desire to try out this game at my classroom. Physical games are indeed useful for mental and physical health. However there are more important issues that I have to deal with these days. I can’t make my mind up about how to motivate my students to write goof essays. Perhaps, you know a website where to buy an essay writing and to show my students that writing is easy.

    ReplyDelete