Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ancient Rome

May 26, 2016

Here ye, here ye!
Did you know that children in ancient Rome played hopscotch, hide-and-seek, and leap frog? Why do you think children way back then played these simple but fun games? Think! If you didn't have any materials, what kind of game could you make up?

So many children today spend WAY too much time on electronics. Here is a challenge! Can you go on an 'Electronics Diet?' Keep track of the time you spend on a phone/tablet/computer each day for the next couple days. Can you use your device less and less each day? I'm going to be honest, I think it will be difficult for me to put my phone away more! But, I'm going to try it! Let's all do it and compare next week... I even wonder if anyone can give up electronics completely for a day or two!!!

Image result for technology diet

A few ideas to keep you busy! 
*Go outside
*Talk to friends
*Read
*Write a story
*Play a game/cards
*Do your homework

Be good. Be nice. Behave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment