Monday, March 9, 2015

Book Talk Tuesday

March 10, 2015

Today for Book Talk Tuesday, Mrs. Laliberte is featuring  a Biography about her favorite singer. The book is called, Celine Dion: My Story, My Dream. 
Image result for Biography Celine Dion
This Biography is the remarkable life story of Celine Dion.  She is a phenomenal singer and has impacted millions of people around the world (including me) with her music.  It's a story about her life, dedication to pursue a singing career and the challenges she faced. Celine is married to Rene Angelil. who is also her manager, and together they have three sons; Rene Charles, and twins Eddy and Nelson.  I have seen her show twice, once in Las Vegas and once in Minneapolis. I am a big fan!

Her music is influential in my life.  I always feel better when I listen to her music. Her lyrics and melodies changes my mood instantly to feeling happy and peaceful.  Think about music and how it impacts you? What kind of music do you like to listen to?  How does it make you feel?

Mrs. Laliberte

Be good. Be nice. Behave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment