Monday, February 9, 2015

Book Talk Tuesday

February 10, 2015

It's Book Talk Tuesday! Mrs. Larson has a book to talk about.
One of my favorite places in the twin cities is Half Price Books.  On my last shopping trip I picked up a copy of Amy Poehler's new book.  I was excited to read it because biographies are my favorite genre.  

Amy and I have a lot in common.  We are both from Boston and we are the same age.  Though she is divorced, rich, and a TV star, but I am not.  (I would do a Venn diagram for you but I'm typing this on my iPhone and it's too complicated !:))

I love to read books about comedians.  I have read the biographies of Jerry Seinfeld, Kathy Griffin, Tina Fey, and Joan Rivers.  (Rest in peace, Joan)

Talk to your neighbor and discuss the different comedians that you enjoy.  Is there a person in your family that makes you laugh? 


It's Amy!!!

Be good. Be nice. Behave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment