Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Thanksgiving in April!

April 22, 2015

Good morning grateful students,
Since it feels like winter in April, a few girls in 4th grade decided to travel back in time to prepare and celebrate a Thanksgiving type meal. Some Girl Scouts in Mrs. Flatley's group got together last night to do math and science all while preparing a beautiful meal.




Since we're on the topic of a Thanksgiving themed meal, think about what you're grateful for. We are wrapping up another successful school year. I know I am grateful for the students in my class and all the students I've gotten to know this year. I am so thankful for the team of excellent teachers I work with. I am so happy to be part of the Lincoln Center community. 

Be principled. Be caring. Have integrity.
(Be good. Be nice. Behave!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment